Sunday, October 5, 2008

Uncertainties in a treasure hunt

Life is full of uncertainties.
Ever since my uni life started, uncertainties have become so involved in my life. I live my life with uncertainties, I think of uncertainties all the time, even cried because of uncertainties sometimes.

Uncertain of future, uncertain of where to stay, uncertain of what will happen next......

Recently felt that life is like a never ending treasure hunt. In this game, I always busy looking for directions for the future, looking for the real me, the real identity, the real character...... Once you got your treasure, you might be uncertain on what it is, you might think there is another treasure hiding somewhere else, another treasure which is better for you and will make you the winner of the game.I always thought that the uncertainty feeling is because of the ego for becoming a better winner, getting a better treasure will make you a beter winner than anyone else, will make people envy of you.

Of course, I am not the only one in this game, always competing with other comrades to get a better treasure, we might be getting the same treasure but yet we might used it in a different way. Or should I say each treasure has its own meaning for different personnel? I am uncertain. What I have 100% uncertain is this game is a competition, whoever get the treasure first, whoever wins. Is winning this game significant? What does it mean to win the game?Does that mean that you will have a better life?Does that mean that you will more prestige?After getting the treasure, each competitors will start to compare what treasure each of them has, who has a better treasure, which is more precious, etc. Is it worth comparing?Each of us play the game in our own way, each of us have our own style of playing!

What about those who still busy searching the treasure and haven't found anything yet?Or getting lose in the middle of the game? Are they consider loser?Are they pathetic? Is it because they are uncertain of their instinct? Is it because they are weak?

Living in a treasure hunt is indeed miserable. Living in a life full of uncertainties is indeed unbearable.

Let it be......

No comments: